Monday 18 November 2013

Getting There!!!

My brother and I are both November baby boomers and our present to each other every year is to meet for lunch with our respective families. We discuss the passing years and our valiant efforts to stave off the inevitable!  We did overindulge and let our diets have a rest for the day.  So it was with some trepidation that I weighed myself this morning….and………. I have lost 2 lbs!  Only 5 to go!  It shows you that you can relax occasionally but don't make it the norm!





I bought this dress at the beginning of the month for an event we were attending - it is also going to be my "Christmas dress".  Although it fits very well it is a tad snug and will benefit from my weight loss objective.  This is the trouble when you buy fitted tailored clothing - it is very unforgiving but looks wonderful when you are in reasonable shape. This dress from Outnet.com is by Badgley Mischka £297.49 which is half price and a true classic which will be worn over and over again


No comments:

Post a Comment