Saturday 3 May 2014

Bank Holiday

Bad start to Bank Holiday weekend woke up with an eye infection and could hardly open my eyes. I thought I might be able to get an appt with my doctor if I was prepared to wait only to find they are closed. I hardly ever go to the GP and assumed they opened Saturday morning. So went to the pharmacy and the pharmacist was wonderful and gave me drops which she said would help ....at least until I can see a doctor.  I asked her what are people supposed to do on a Saturday morning when they have something which is minor but quite distressing and which potentially can get worse - she said that you would have to go to A & E!  I thought this was supposed to be discouraged!. Anyway I am taking it easy closing my eyes as much as possible as lids feel like lead weights.....

Remarkably quiet out ....does everyone go away at BH?

No comments:

Post a Comment