Tuesday 17 February 2015

Car Crazy!!!

Remember my post regarding my car accident?  October 14th 2014  I think......

The accident which was not our fault??

The repairs which should have taken no time?

Well now it is the 18th February 2015 and still no car!!!

There have been excuses, estimated deliveries, apologies, hire cars of various levels.....rows,  emails, wrong parts....

latest Monday ....call re wheel ......good news we have it ....yeahhyyyy!!!
Bad news it is in chrome and doesn't match the others...........

I seem to be powerless to make someone do something!!  my serene frame of mind on return from holiday in tatters!!


My insurance is organised by Swintons Insurance Brokers who are doing their best to liaise between Insurance Company and Quindells who are responsible for claim and repair as far as I can make out.  They authorised a garage to do repairs ...... I can't explain anymore ....losing the will to live.....

Too many people involved........


No comments:

Post a Comment