Sunday 27 December 2015

Assessing the Damage!

This morning I went to the gym - first trip after bout of illness and of course Christmas... this amounts to about 10days abstention which for me is a long time.

After consulting the scales yesterday I find I have gained 3 lbs...the world suddenly looks very bleak and needs immediate attention to restore equilibrium.

I may sound paranoid but I see weight gain a little like compound interest ..ignore the first bout and then the rest builds on it until out of control.

So equipped with my trusty fitbit conscience I did my first 1 hour workout....not as bad as I thought it would be and now I feel ready to get back to my routine.

My children bought the fitbit for my birthday last year and this year for my birthday they bought the weight scales which sync with the fitbit.  I am delighted with both of these and my kids knew I would be ....but they said most people wouldn't be so happy with a present like this :)
Sad parent syndrome ....
not my weight :)


No comments:

Post a Comment