Thursday 10 October 2013

Party Season!!

With Christmas on the horizon ...or at least that is what the shops are trying to tell us........maybe time to think about party frocks!  Good to get them "in stock" as when you want them nearer the time you can never find what you want.  I love long evening dresses and but there aren't always enough occasions to wear them - however I make the most of them on holiday and on the run up to Christmas. 

I like something different and hopefully something others won't be wearing that is why I use many of the designer outlet sites where you can get a fabulous bargain and something very special. The trick is being realistic about what suits you and also aware of the sizing of different designers - designs come from a range of countries, France, Italy , US and so on and the read across in sizing is not always accurate. 

I prefer very fitted items which pinch in at the waist as it is a really flattering look even though I can't eat anything when wearing them! "Pride must abide!" 

Here are two of my dresses I bought from outnet.com - the Marchesa hasn't had an outing yet but will do next month - the Mikael Aghal I have had for about 18 months and I have worn on a few occasions and it has been much admired.




Notte by Marchesa
Original price £845NOW £295.7565% off





Mikael Aghal
Original price £540NOW £18965% off










No comments:

Post a Comment