Monday 28 April 2014

Busy Day!


Woke up at 6am this morning as usual - can't sleep beyond this time for some reason.  My husband gets me a cup of tea and some fruit.........as usual :)

I am meeting a friend today for lunch  so prepare a moussaka for my husband so he doesn't feel too aggrieved!

Then to the gym for an hour - half an hour cross trainer and 30 mins weights equipment.

11am catch train to St. Pancras and meet my Iranian friend who now lives in Turkey at my favourite meeting place... Searcys, opposite the champagne bar.  It is such a relaxed venue. Food is very good and you can linger as long as you like.  Such a bonus for a girlie lunch with so much to catch up on........

http://searcys.co.uk/venues/st-pancras-grand/#.U16YjV6aLwI

Called in at L K Bennett on ground floor and found pair of nude shoes I had seen on line in the sale.............good job I bought them from the shop as needed a whole shoes size less!

http://www.lkbennett.com/Shoes/Court-Shoes/Samira-Patent-Leather-Court/p/SCSAMIRAPATENTTaupeLight%20Taupe?nr=54&product=54&show=All

My husband collected me from station at 4pm and after a cup of tea and a little rest prepare food for evening meal.

Perfect day!   Time now for a relaxing night and tomorrow is another day.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment