Saturday 26 April 2014

Just a quickie….on tights…..

Older bare legs don't look as good as younger ones sadly.  In the summer you can just about get away with bare legs if you have a bit of a tan.

So its good to have a bank of tights which fit the occasion.  I must confess that I tend to wear opaque black tights in the winter and "nude"tights in the summer.  I have spent a fortune in the past on glossy ones, fine ones, control ones………I can't say I have ever been totally satisfied with the fit and overall effect.  I have quite a long middle and it is rare to find tights which fit comfortably and end at the waist rather than the hips!

Then by chance I thought I wonder what they have in the supermarket and had a look in Sainsburys - the inner snob in me thought they can't possibly be any good……well serves me right to think I haven't even considered them in all these years.

I went for ladder resistant and found what I was looking for in the sale - additionally I bought a pack of 5 nude tights for £4.50. All are excellent and the pack is remarkable value!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment