Friday 26 September 2014

What a Week!

Well we now have had the Labour Conference which has not been a success ....not only my view but even those from then far left reflect adversely about the gaffes and lack lustre feel. We can exchange opinions on this over and over again but when the left wing press are unsupportive you have a problem.....
Ed Miliband ...even if you are his mother ...might say ...do you need this son?    ......is this the right job for you?.....

Then today Nigel Farage....what a confident flamboyant showman .....(not my politics I stress) he has the habit of capturing the mood....he actually listens and comes up with  sound objectives which although difficult to counter are not likely to be feasible.  He in my eyes has shaken up the establishment and says we know u want this but.....we know u don't  want to say so!  Parties should be very afraid.....

Goodness knows how things will pan out....

Conservatives next which I will attend!  Will keep u posted!  If u r interested in politics you will enjoy  conference  no matter which party.  Its not all about politics but about inspirational speakers on a range of topics which makes u think and also most importantly may change your direction....

My children think I am probably a sad case but these topical issues are important and also go to share and debate to be a valuable member of society....refrain from word "community" seems fragmented to me.....we are all as one.....er "community"

No comments:

Post a Comment